Annual scientific meeting: Leeds @Harrogate 2019
Welcome to BESS 2019, which will be held at the Harrogate Convention Centre in Harrogate from 18-21 June 2019. The local organising committee, Roger Hackney, Simon Fogerty, Balachandran Venkateswaran, Susan Leeming, Charlie Talbot and Joe Askew will be joined by international faculty including Brian Busconi, Bassem Elhassan, Denise Eygendaal, Laurent Lafousse and Roger Van Riet.
The organising committee will also be hosting the third in our series of four instructional courses. The course will be held on the day preceding the start of the conference, 18 June 2019 and will focus on sports injuries. Topics will include:
- Epidemiology of sports and elbow injuries
- Controversies in the management of AC joint instability
- Instability of the shoulder – current concepts
- Traumatic tendon injuries
- Elbow instability and its management
- Injury risk factors for sport injuries
The Harrogate Convention Centre features modern event spaces, iconic auditoria and new technology and has been evolving for almost two hundred years.
More information and a provisional programme will be available here soon.
We look forward to seeing you in there.